Monday, November 28, 2016

A Hrishikesh Mukherjee film festival

People in Bangalore, here's something you might be interested in - a three-day Hrishikesh Mukherjee film festival featuring 13 of his films (and including some of my personal favourites: Anuradha, Satyakam, Guddi, Gol Maal). The organisers, Pickle Jar, very kindly invited me to come across and maybe introduce a film or two, but I can't make it. It should be great though - do spread the word. See the images below for the schedule. And the Facebook link for the event is here





1 comment:

  1. I've seen 12 of these 13. Haven't seen Khoobsoorat.

    My favorite among these 12 would probably be Satyakam. Least favorite - Bawarchi (an extremely poor adaptation of La Cava's My Man Godfrey - which is one of my all-time favorite films)

    ReplyDelete