Sunday, May 01, 2005

Just a note to say…

…might be blogging less frequently for some time. (Don’t hold me to that though!!) I have to finally, finally, finally begin work on the watch supplement (reference: Swiss trip) and it’ll take up an enormous amount of time – several 2000-word stories to be put together, picture coordination etc, and all to be done on a computer that groans and crashes each time someone tries to open a 100 KB-plus jpeg on it. A couple of things are happening on other fronts too that require immediate attention. And my home comp is all but useless these days. Needs an upgrade and also a broadband Net connection. That, people, is my tragic tale.

1 comment:

  1. Don't we all. My personal wish is for a thinkpad or something so that I could blog wherever I go.

    ReplyDelete