Saturday, February 19, 2005

Just a BlogPatrol update

Some of the Google searches that have lately lead the unsuspecting to my site:

- "Rupa Bajwa Putu the Cat" [I've never mentioned the two of them in the same post, but remind me to tell you a story Putu the Cat's hindbrain recounted once about Ms Bajwa and a certain People Profiler from The Times of India]

- "Orson Welles The Tragedy Of Julius Caesar, Abridged lyrics" [Huh?]

- "Aishwarya Rai is overrated" [Well, that may be, but I don't think I've ever discussed her on any of my posts, so this is weird]

- "In Hindi how check hast Rekha" [Double huh. There are some seriously disturbed people out there, googling away while the rest of us sleep.]

- "Navjot Singh Sidhu idiom" [I may have used the word 'idiot' in the Sidhu context, but 'idiom' never]

- "Nikhat Kazmi plagiarism" [Yawn!]

- "Siddharth Dhanvant Shanghvi birthday" [Hey, I'd like to know myself. Will send him the "Kennel Boy's Manual on Keeping it Simple"]

No comments:

Post a Comment